Google
 
Web PWN

8.15.2007

Women In Networking Meeting on 8/29

Meeting Schedule:
Time: Doors Open 11:30 a.m.
Price: $20 (includes Lunch)
Location: Embassy Suites, Rogers, AR
RSVP

Welcome Chris Brown, President and Chief Executive Officer of GoPickle.com

Join Women in Networking in welcoming Chris Brown, President and Chief Executive Officer of GoPickle.com. Chris will be giving a motivational speech titled: If I had a Million Dollars: My Dreams, My Purpose, My Destiny. I'm in Charge and I Want More!

Chris describes his speech as an exciting motivational session that works! Have you ever said to yourself "Is there more to life?", "Whatever happened to the fairytale?" or, "I wish I could be or do _______?" If so, then this session is for you. If you are ready to take your life to the next level you will not want to miss this. I will show you the secrets of how to dream again, find your purpose in life, fulfill your destiny and feel like a million bucks.

Specifically this meeting covers the following:

The "Secret" to life
Why am I here?
Walt Disney's wonderful Epcot Center
I look good, I feel good, and doggone it, I like me!
Create ten or more hours a week
Be a multimillionaire and live rich!
It's not how you start, it's how you finish
Sponsorship Information

Become a sponsor today and show your support for Women In Networking. To find out how you can help, more information on our sponsorship packages can be found on our web site. Please visit our site at http://www.winnwa.com/?page_id=20 If you would like to become a sponsor, send us an email with "Sponsorship" in the subject line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home