Google
 
Web PWN

8.06.2007

New Kindermusik Classes Forming!

Dear Parents,

As the older students head back to school, it's time for the special one-on-one time with your young child. If you are looking for fun, interactive, and educational activities then why not check out my Kindermusik classes for young children. I will be holding a Sign and Sign class beginning on September 7th and it will run for 5 consecutive weeks at 9:00 on Friday mornings at the MDA Central Casting Studios in the Northwest Arkansas Mall. I will also be holding a class for 4 - 6 year old children beginning August 17 at 1:00 at MDA Central Casting Studios. In October I will begin classes for the 18 month old child up to 3 years of age. The time and curriculum has not been finalized for this class as of yet. If you are interested in any of these classes, please e-mail me with your request or call Michelle at the MDA Central Casting Studios at 251-8088 and we will be happy to email you a registration form for the appropriate class. Thank you for your continued interest in Kindermusik. If you would like your name taken off of the updated class list, please let me know and I'll be happy to remove your name from the list. Thank you for your continued interest in my program! Smile and keep on singing!!!!

Have a great week!

June Ziser
Licensed Kindermusik Educator, BSE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home