Google
 
Web PWN

9.10.2008

Nedra Forrest

I hope this email finds you well! I wanted to make you aware that I have made a change! Effective Monday, September 8th I am now working for an exciting new company, Global Cynergies. Basically, the only change you will noticed is my email and company name… I will still provide the same wonderful services, still a Certified Woman Owned Business, a member of Women Presidents’ Organization and Meeting Planners International. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!
Here’s my new contact info!

All the best,

Nedra Forrest
Regional Vice President, N America
Global Cynergies
Venue Selection Brokers

479.575.0053 office
866.877.4285 fax
479.466.4686 cell
Skype Address: Nedra.Forrest
www.globalcynergies.com

Meeting Needs for the Future

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home