Google
 
Web PWN

1.17.2007

PWN Benton County on February 6th at Oscar's

Tuesday February 6th at Oscars (NEW LOCATION)
11:30 AM.
Only charge is the cost of your lunch.
RSVP by 2/5/07 to dsallee@shelterinsurance.com or call Donna at 621-0555

We will be Meeting at Oscars from February-June

Your Invited:
I am having a home interior party at my home on Saturday January 27th at 2:00. I would love for you to come hang out and network with us. Pam Anderson is the Home Interior Rep that will be putting it on. my address is 1110 W Linda Ln. Rogers, email me or call 621-0555 to RSVP and for Directions. Bring a friend and get a free candle. Thanks, Donna Sallee

Invitation from Cheryl Cook:
Hi, I would like to invite you to a presentation I am excited about. We will be talking about getting the Toxins out of your environment, bath and body, skin care, detergents and cleaners. If we are going to drink good water, breath healthier air and sleep well, we need to bath and clean our house with healthier products to. The products that I am talking about will not have Formaldehyde phosphates, Ammonia, bleach, abrasives, aerosol propellants, or other harsh ingredients in them. I know that you will love to find out about these products and you will not want to miss this event I am having. There are no obligations to buy anything. I just want to get you informed.

The presentation will be held at 917 NE Arleta Gardens, Bentonville, and Ar. Directions to the house: take 102 toward Bentonville, Turn RIGHT (north) onto SE J St., Turn Left (West) onto NE Tiger Blvd. Turn RIGHT (Northeast) onto NE Allencroft Blvd., and the immediately turn LEFT (west) onto NE Dysart Woods LN. Turn RIGHT (north) onto Benjamin Greens, Turn LEFT (west) onto NE Arleta Gardens, arrive at 917 NE Arleta Gardens on the left hand side of the road. The house is right on the corner.

Dates and Times to choose from:
Wed. Jan. 17 at 6:00 PM,
Thur. Jan. 18, 2007 at 6:30 PM
Friday January 19 at 6:00 PM
Sat. Jan 20, 2007 at 12:00 Noon, 4:00 PM, or 7:00 PM.
Sun. Jan. 21, 2007 at 2:00 PM

Please RSVP at 479-936-6950 or 479-246-0332. If for some reason you can not reach me, please call Lynn Gordy at 479-586-4594.

Please bring a Guest or 2 with you. I look forward to seeing you there. Cheryl Cook


Donna Sallee, Agent
Shelter Insurance
Phone: 479-621-0555
Fax: 479-621-0556
Auto Home Life
For all your insurance needs:
Seek Shelter Today!
My web links:
http://fsonline.com/for/h.html?dsallee
http://www.shelterinsurance.com/donnasallee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home