Google
 
Web PWN

8.17.2009

Alicia Bock Photography

Hello friends...

This summer I have:
* Walked in the rain.
* Wished on a shooting star.
* Done cartwheels in the grass until I was dizzy.
* Picked warm strawberries and ate them in the sun.
* Stood shocked at the coldness of Lake Michigan.
* Been in awe of my beautiful state.
* Danced with friends.
* Felt gratitude for my wonderful customers who make it possible for me to spend my days doing what I love.

I know we say this every year, but the summer days really have flown by. I hope you are spending them
doing your favorite things.
xoxo
-A.

Recently, I've added new photographs to nearly all of my collections. But, most of all to the Polaroids. To me there is no better camera for capturing the magical summer light.

I have also began organizing some of my photographs from my love affair with the Great Lakes in a new collection called, "Details". I hope you enjoy them as much as I've loved taking them.


Starting today, enjoy an extra long weekend of discounted shopping on the website.
Enter the code: SUMMERBLISS
In the discount code section at checkout for 20% off all orders. (Does not apply to custom canvas pieces.)
Expires: August 25, 2009.
Feel free to pass the code along to your friends.

Shop: www.aliciabock.com
www.aliciabock.etsy.com
Read: Bloom-Grow-Love.Blogspot.com
Contact

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home