Google
 
Web PWN

3.12.2009

Kiwanis Walk-Run for Children on April 4th

From PWN Member Dolores Stamps:

Each April for 9 years, KIWANIS HAS HELD A FUND RAISER for Arkansas Childrens' Hospital; our goal this year is $50,000 from the five county area! If each KIWANIS MEMBER would get pledges for $88.00, we will meet that goal. So if you will, please watch the 3 minute video; I will walk on the 4th and . . . . if you can, send $8.00 to the PO Box (282 Springdale, 72765). WHEN eleven of my friends do this, I will have met my goal!! THE CHILDREN WILL BE BLESSED, you will likewise be BLESSED and I will be humbled by your response. Make your check to either Springdale KIWANIS or Arkansas Children's Hospital. To receive a KIWANSI WALK-RUN T SHIRT you must pledge $15.00 or more and tell them what size shirt you want. This shirt is great for walking, sleeping, gardening, reading, emailing, texting, gifting, or painting . . . . .I know you will think of something!!
and I thank you and the Children thank you! . . . . . . Dolores A Stamps
NOTE: You are all invited to HAR BER MEADOWS(Bernice Young School front door) for the walk- run 8am -9am on Satruday, April 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home