Google
 
Web PWN

4.14.2008

Neile Jones Race for the Cure

A message from Neile Jones:

We just have a few days left for team donations and sign up for the race. On April 19, 2008, I will be participating in the 10th Anniversary Komen Ozark Race for the CureĀ® with a great team of dedicated people. Join the fight by registering as part of our team or by supporting our efforts with a pledge contribution. The money raised through the Race will fund vital education, screening and treatment programs for underserved women in our own community and support the national search for a cure.
We need your support! Every step counts!

Head to

1) nwahomepage.com
2) click Project 11,
3) click the Team Neile Icon
4) Choose Join Team Neile

You can Make a donation, choose To Walk, Run, or Sleep in for the Cure!

I have known so many wonderful women in my life...this is my way to honor all those women and women I may never even meet! I hope you'll join me in the 2008 Race For The Cure..I believe we can beat breast cancer if we all work together. Now if you've got some friends who still want to sing up the deadline is the 27th for teams.
Neile's personal page.

If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://race.komenozark.org/site/TR/Race/General?px=1065981&pg=personal&fr_id=1050&et=MiLfKhcpWPb4dPsbdmsakw..&s_tafId=2210

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home