Google
 
Web PWN

2.15.2006

A Note from Dr. Jean

Hi Arbonne Ladies! I just wanted you to know that Arbonne just came out with a new product. It's a 2 step cellulite system called "the Figure 8 Vanish 2 step cellulite system." And I know we would all like to get rid of our cellulite. Arbonne thinks it's such a great product that they have patents pending in Switzerland and U.S. The 1st step is a cellulite scrub that you apply before you shower. It stimulates microcirculation helping to break down the pockets that are holding fat and water. Olive oil and shea butter help condition the skin and the green tea and cocoa extract act as antioxidants to fight the build up of toxins. The 2nd step contains caffeine which stimulates the breakdown of fats and horse chestnut which improves blood flow to the affected area. Overall, these 2 steps will reduce the appearance of cellulite and make the skin look smoother by toning and firming the skin. This 2 step system retails for $85.00. But with the 35% discount the cost is $55.25. I just ordered 10 systems and they should arrive here by this Wed. As with any other products you might want to buy, you are welcome to purchase these products from me at your 35% discount and I will pay for the shipping. What a deal! I expect to sell out of them fast. So if you want to reserve a set, e-mail me or call me @ 587-0227

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home