Google
 
Web PWN

4.15.2009

Healthy Chocolate Tasting

This week we are having a tasting/opportunity meeting - same time, same place - on Saturday (details below). This time *I* will be "presenting" (and bringing the fruit tray for fondue) so if you were inclined to come and cheer me on, that'd be great! (hint hint)

I don't know if I've mentioned this before or not, but you can't get these chocolate products anywhere else. Also, the company that makes them is debt-free and will be 4 years old in June I believe. Imagine if you had bought Microsoft or Wal-Mart stock when they were only 4 years old. Holy Mama! You'd be a mega-millionaire!

Anyway, I'm planning on being a mega-millionaire with healthy chocolate in a year or two and I'll take anyone along with me that wants to come (and build their own chocolate empire)!

Sweet Opportunity Chocolate Tasting
Saturday, April 18th
3:00pm
Stearn Street Apartments Club House
Directions:
From I-540, Exit 67 to Hwy 71-B (N. College Ave.) Go East on Joyce Blvd. North on Vantage Drive. Main Entrance on Left. Located between Joyce Blvd. and Zion Road in Fayetteville. Go toward the big flag and you'll see the Club House. Tasting is inside to the right (the ladies at the front know us well and can point you in the right direction).
Map:
http://www.healthychocolatenwa.com

Amanda Shertzer
http://www.eatsomechocolate.com

PS
Don't eat any of that gross unhealthy "normal" chocolate! ;-)

PSS
I dreamed the other night that someone had created this kind of chocolate that when eaten turned the person into what looked like a zombie. They would eventually physically decompose until they died. Also, if they happened to scratch or bite you, the same thing would happen to you (although I was immune). I kept struggling throughout the dream with keeping my friends and people I knew away from this "bad chocolate" but they were drawn to it like some sort of drug. I had to resort to slapping it out of their hands before they could take a bite!

Funny, yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home