Google
 
Web PWN

5.09.2006

Summer 2006 Yoga Training Intensive + House Sitting Service

Dear AYC students and friends,

Bryan and I have finally had time to put together a teacher training intensive. It begins this summer,please visit this link http://www.aryoga.com/TeacherTraining.htm if you are interested.

A statement from Lisa Bracken, one of our teacher trainee’s:
“I just went to your site and saw the summer intensive!!!! HOW FABULOUS!!!!!!!
That is such a great idea and I am forwarding an email regarding that to a bunch of people TODAY!! That is going to be such a fantastic experience; the only thing that bothered me about my training with Tias Little in Santa Fe was the lack of relationship. There were 40-50 of us there for the week, and I had no one-on-one time with him.
"When I was looking for a teacher, I wanted to find someone with whom I could develop a long-term relationship, someone I could correspond with on a regular basis, someone that I felt comfortable writing emails to and asking questions about asana, business, philosophy, and all the other engrossing aspects of not only practicing yoga, but in running a yogic business. I found that in you (you're stuck with me now), and I am so grateful to Karen Thomas for telling me about you. And I am even more grateful to you for taking me on board. So, I feel very strongly that this intensive is going to be a wonderful way to incorporate the whole relationship aspect into your teacher training program. I am so excited for this and know this will be a big success.”


We are excited about working with you in an environment geared toward going deeper on the path of yoga. You can register for the training even if you do not want to be a teacher, but just want to further and deepen your knowledge of yoga.
Here’s to a fun summer intensive!
Namaste,
Andrea
P.S. My daughter Adele will be home from college this summer and available to house sit. Some of you know her and that she's very responsible and competent. For anyone else, references are available.
You may contact her at adele.fournet@ncf.edu.


Andrea Fournet RYT500
Executive Director
Arkansas Yoga Center
yogalady@aryoga.com
www.aryoga.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home